U gebruikt Internet Explorer 6 or 7. Gebruik a.u.b. een moderne browser zoals Chrome of Firefox of upgrade uw versie van Internet Explorer om deze website te bekijken [x]
- Do your stretches when you wake up.
- Treat others like I would want to be treated.
- Do not regret what you did back then, what you thought was the thing to do. Instead forgive yourself and start anew.
- Be patient and remember we are all each other’s students.
- State your boundaries, nothing is more draining than having to live up to false expectations.
- Take your time to ‘check up’ on yourself a few times a day by watching your breath.
- Drink 2 liters of water a day.
- Do not buy more than you need, especially when its on offer and you normally would not buy it either.
- Be a conscious consumer and keep in mind how products are made. A happy cow tastes better than one that has never seen the sun and produce grown with special care holds more nourishing qualities than when it is mass-produced to earn as much money as quickly as possible.
- Realize every thought, every feeling and every action generates energy that determines the outcome.
Leave a Comment
Comments will be reviewed first before they become visible, thank you for understanding.